- Here you define the master data of employees like pay structure, leave structure etc.
- Payroll Year
- Payroll policies and master data of your employee and rules which you have created designation wise all things will be transferred to the next payroll year (financial year).
- Type Master :
Here, you define the pay elements like Basic, HRA, DA also the leave codes like PL, CL, SL etc. which you give to your staff and these are the generalized creation.
- Pay Element Master
Here you define the pay structure of your employees by their cadre (designation)
- Pay Element Master --> Add element
You have to define the cadre (designation) also define the element like basic, HRA etc. and it will be added/deducted also it is fixed in every month’s salary or not likewise all element you have to create for your employees.
- Pay Element Master --> Pay Element List
Here you get the list of all created pay element list by their cadre in that you have complete information.
- Leave Master
In leave master you define which cadre employees get leaves (PL, SL, CL) and how many leave will be carry forwarded to next year.
- Leave Master --> Add Leave
- Here you define which cadre employee will get how many leaves in a month/year also how many leaves if unused by employee carry forward to next year.
- Leave Master --> Leave List
- Here you will get the list of how many leaves are allotted to employee by cadre wise. You can also delete any entry also export that report in excel.
- Holiday & Off day
Here you define the holidays which comes in a year also you have to define that holiday will continue in next year or not and you have to define your off days by cadre wise.