How Inward cycle works?
Modified on: Thu, 17 Dec, 2020 at 7:07 PM
- We have developed Inward Procedure with logic as below,
- One person in your office taking Inward, Now He/She will generate inward for respective client, here he/she can assign inward to One Employee or multiple Employee. After Inward generation all selected Employee will get notification of new Inward on his/her dashboard in Pending Inward grid. Then Concern Employee will click on particular Inward here he/she will get list of all running task of particular Client so here concern Employee can bound this Inward (Document) with any running task. So now this Inward will remove from all employees dashboard automatically & This Inward will consider as a verified inward. & This Inward document will be available for all working employee and can access that document from Task summary page of perticular task. & for physical file working employee will get file location information where document has kept.
- Using Inward you can track all inward comes in office like client's document, Email, Phone call, courier, Fax.
- Here you can generate Inward and add document which will be verified later.
- You can add all type of document, hard or soft copy, & later on approval these documents will be bound with specific client and task.
- Here you can also generate Inward print for client and office.
- Auto Email & SMS will be sent to Client for acknowledgement of his/her inward with related information.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.