- There is many ways to enter documents into the application, Below are details about them.
- Through Inward – If any client sends you documents (Through Currier, Personal, FAX, Email, or from client login) then this process will follow. Document---->Inward---->new Inward.
- If Client is adding documents from their login then automatic new inward will generate and it will show on particular employee's dashboard as per given rights.
- Through Job Summary Page – If any document generates in your office related to client work & you want to add that document in the application then, Click on the particular task on the dashboard, You will redirect to a particular task’s Job summary page here you will found a button “Add Document”. From here you can add any document. & a particular document will available for a client in the client login. & If any document generates during the work process which is a temporary document & you do not want to share it with the client then use the browse button located in the subtask wise grid, & all other working employees can get those documents from below "Task Documents" tab.
- Through Add document manually page – If you want to add old documents directly or you want to bypass the Inward procedure, follow this procedure. Document----->Add Document Manually.
- Here Document will be saved in the application & which will available for the client in client login.
& For to get complete details about Document Management Modules visit the below link.