How to start with Application? Or Initial Deployment Process.
Modified on: Fri, 18 Dec, 2020 at 11:28 AM
- Once you purchase the application You will gets your own URL (Application live link) like abc.caoasoftware.com, & will provide you one default Administrator UserID & Password.
- Initially, for 15 Days, we provide a dedicated Product Advisor, who helps you to perform our 7 Step seamless deployment procedure as below.
- We perform each below 7 Steps one by one & precisely for better effectiveness and user acceptance. Please look into this.
- You can choose service plans as per your requirements. All service plans are mention on the website.
- Step: 1 Bulk Data Transfer
· Preparation of Data Sheets.
· Irrespective of Service Package, Our Team will upload Employee, Client, Group, Country, State, City, Department, Task, Sub-Task/Checklist, File Location & Label, and Document Name Master Data in Bulk.
Step: 2 Master Data fill up
• Application Engineered for Your Firm Needs, By filling the Company and Multi-Company Master, Tax Master, Role Creation, Payment API setup, e-commerce integration, Conveyance setup & other Integration.
Step: 3 Configuration & Setup
• Based on Your Preferences, Financial Year, Role, Hierarchy, SMTP, Auto Email/SMS Notification, Mobile App, Field Master & Other Modules Set Up.
Step: 4 Work allocation & other processes setups
• Recurrence Task Assignment, Task allocation, Invoice & Currency setup, Document tracking, Account Ledger, Conveyance, Auto Email/SMS Scheduler, and Other Work Processes Are Set Up.
Step: 5 Training on live data
· Role wise & Module wise training to all users, we try to maintain actual scenario with your data and provide you practice window. & Guide you for better results.
Step: 6 Payroll Setup & Training
· All Payroll setups & Training will be provided separately to concerned team members.
Step: 7 Finalize go-live date and counseling.
· Admin Interactions and Counselling for Frictionless Adoption.
We will look overall process & Help you with our best. You can share my contact details with your team for any related help.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.