How to start with Application?
Modified on: Fri, 18 Mar, 2016 at 4:43 PM
- Once you purchase application You Will gets your own URL (Application live link) like abc.caoa.co.in, & will provide you one default Administrator UserID & Password.
- To transfer bulk data like Client list, Employee list, Task list, Subtask list, Department List, Document Name list, File label list, we will provide you Excel sheets you need to feel this data in Excel & We will Import it from our end. you can edit entered data or add further data from excel sheet any time.
- First You have to feel all excel sheets then we import that data in application & then all further procedure will work ahead.
- After adding all bulk data in application need to feel some primary detail before distribute User ID and Password all your staff.
- Now below are points that you should follow initially to start with application,
- City Master (From Setup Menu -> City Master)
- Company Type ( From Setup Menu -> Company Master -> In This Page One Button at Upper right corner to add Company Type )
- Company Master ( From Setup Menu -> Company Master )
- You will get default signature in all auto Email & SMS by name you have mention in field “Company Name”.
- Your Invoice, Receipt, Voucher will take default name that you have entered in field “Company Name”.
- Here you need to enter Tax detail in TAX Tab before using Accounting function.
- Here you can add multi company to use in accounting purpose only.
- You will get all auto Email & SMS on number which you have mention in this page.
- Roll Management ( From Setup Menu -> Roll Management), Below are the steps to set roles for employee.
- Do not distribute User Name & Password to your staff before role management setup.
- Here you can define role by filling basic info.
- Once you Define Role name then you will get list of all pages which are available in application with check box.
- For particular role, just check (click) the box which you want to give permission to access. & click assign rights.
- Here you can assign particular role to particular employee.
- You can assign particular role to more than one employee.
- Also showing employee has which role.
- From List User can change Role.
- Here you can manage hierarchy, i.e. You can give rights of Article to One senior person (Reporting person) so Senior can watch all related reports of Articles & Even make entry behalf of them.
- SMTP Configuration For Email Purpose ( From Setup Menu -> SMTP Configuration )
- Here user can setup system's SMTP Setting & all email will shoot through described SMTP setting. You can set SMTP User wise.
- First you have to set Administrator SMTP, This SMTP will work as default SMTP if user has not mention own SMTP.
- Here User can set own SMTP & If SMTP is not described then particular login will take Administrator’s SMTP Setting.
- For help to set SMTP Click on View Button.
- Visit Email / SMS Configuration page to set all Auto Email and SMS notification.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.